Saturday, October 28, 2017

Vampire Makeup Tutorial ♥

Vampire makeup tutorial how to for Halloween

Vampires are by far my favorite "look" for halloween. So I couldn't resist to show you my version of a vampire by creating a makeup look! So I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial, and comment below more tutorials for me to create! I love you all!! :D
xoxo,
Chelsea
-----------------
Music and Sound Effects provided by AudioMicro:

----------------
Full Product List:
NYX HD Foundation-
Walmart White Face Cream-
Purely Cosmetics Diamond Perfecting Powder-
Urban Decay Primer Potion-
Duop Cosmetics Crush to the Third Palette-
NYX Pink Retractible Eyeliner-
Anastasia Eyebrow Kit-
Nyx Illuminating Bronzer- NYX Stores
Mac Lipstick in Maroon- maccosmetics.com
Walmart Fangs- fangs: Fake Blood:
Walmart Fake Blood:
Contacts- Pretty Crystal Red Lenses:
---------------------
Connect with me!
Website! :
Twitter:
FaceBook:
Instagram: chelseakaycrockett
YouTube:

Buisness Only Email: beautyliciousinsider@gmail.com

BeautyLiciousInsider
P.O. Box 475
Troy, Illinois
62294
--------------------
Looking for a high quality camera for your videos?

To view / purchase a beginners camera we recommend the Canon T3i. Click the link to view / purchase

To view / purchase an intermediate camera we recommend the Canon 60D. Click the link to view / purchase

To view / purchase an expert camera we recommend the Canon 5D Mark III. Click the link to view / purchase
--------------------
this is a non sponsored video! :)

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "10 EASY School Hairstyles! {Short - Long}"

Subscribe so you don't miss another one of Chelsea's videos at

Have you seen my video on “IF THERE WAS NO YOUTUBE?”? Click here to watch What questions do you have for me?

Have you seen my testimonial?

Christian Teen Advice Videos?

Hurry and watch this hilarious and funny video: "Educating My Brother About Periods! #periodtalk"

Below are some AWESOME PLAYLISTS that you should watch NOW!

Videos with my Brother and Sister: Meet Chandler and Kylie!

Videos on my Routines: Morning, night, and everything in between!

Videos on Hairstyles: Do you have short or long hair?!

Videos on Advice: Need some big sister advice? Let's have a talk!

Videos on Makeup, Hair and Fashion Tutorials

Videos on Buy & Try’s + Reviews

Videos on my Collections

Videos on Fashion

Blooper Videos: All the craziness caught on camera!

Videos on DIY and more

Videos on Fantasy INSPIRATION Tutorials

Videos on Makeup, Clothing and Fashion Stuff Hauls

I want to see your FAN MAIL. Email me at fanmail@chelseacrockett.com or send it to address below!

Chelsea Crockett
17 Junction Drive
Suite 200
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Article Source Here: Vampire Makeup Tutorial ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment